First off, let me apologize for not having very many pictures to post this month. Life continues to be a little hectic so when I do have a spare moment with the boys, I often forget to pull out the camera. But I will try to do better.
Anyway, the most exciting this month is that SkyCam started a swim class. It's every Saturday for eight weeks and is about 30 minutes long. This past Saturday was their first class. I was not able to be there because I had to work, but Tim went with the nanny, Rebecca. Based off of what they told me, it sounds liekt he first class was mostly about getting them comfortable in the water so they sang songs and played a few games. Skylar seemed to enjoy it but Camden cried at times and was less than thrilled the rest of the time. It probably didn't help that the water was cold. I will keep you updated on their progress over the next several weeks.
In other news, the boys are now masters at crawling up the stairs and seem to really enjoy it. I am trying to show them how to come down them now. They still are not saying any discernible words but we continue to read to them frequently and show them their "Spanish" and "Your Baby Can Read" videos. I can tell that they understand some things because they sometimes do the associated actions or get really excited over particular words and they follow some of the commands that we tell them.
Now that the weather is warming up, Tim and I are excited to get them outside exploring the neighborhood and getting to know some of the other children. Speaking of socialization, they have been officially accepted into Montessori and will start in the fall. We are super excited and have only heard amazing things!
I guess that's about it for now. Enjoy the pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment