














Things continue to go very well in the Teel household. The boys coo and smile all of the time and are quite interactive. They also are starting to become more aware of the world around them and enjoy playing in their jungle-themed gym, listening to their nursery rhymes CD, reading their books and watching television. They still hate tummy time but Skylar can push up and hold his head up very well. Camden holds his head up when he feels like it, but prefers to roll over instead.
We are down to one feeding at night and their feedings are now spread out to 3.5-4hrs. We are hopeful that they will start sleeping through the night in the next few weeks. Skylar continues to enjoy his few bites of rice cereal with his 10pm feeding and is still pretty messy with it. I will try to remember to take a picture of him eating to share with everyone because it's pretty funny.
The boys got a surprise visit from their Uncle Delmar, which was great! It was great watching him interact with them. He was so gentle, attentive and caring. I am sure the boys got attached to him while he was here. It was sad to see him go, but we are looking forward to seeing him again, along with their Auntie Christy and cousins JaNaya and Anayah in May.
Tim and I are exhausted, but we are enjoying every minute of this experience. We can't believe how quickly they are changing and how quickly time flies. Our next challenge begins tomorrow when I go back to school. Tim will be on his own with the boys 6:30am - 6pm and I will be on my own with the boys 6pm - 6:30am. Luckily we only have to do this for nine weeks and then I will be home again until I start residency in late June.
Wowie! What handsome little gentlemen:)
ReplyDelete