Happy 5 Months!!!



We are making great progress with the food now. Camden has gotten the hang of things and doesn't get so impatient between bites anymore. He even opens his mouth in anticipation of the next bite. Skylar also continues to do well with eating. Both of them have liked everything we have tried so far (rice, oatmeal, barley, carrots, peas, avocado, cauliflower, broccoli) and I am enjoying making it and introducing them to a wide variety of foods.

They both are extremely talkative and interactive and continue to interact more each day. It's amazing how aware they are of their surroundings and how curious they are. Their personalities couldn't be more different. Camden continues to be more laid back, quiet and independent, but is starting to be more interactive with strangers. Skylar is definitely louder and demands your attention, his mood is more volatile and he is definitely more social. They both are snuggle bears :-) When they face each other, they do like to touch each other and make noises back and forth.

It's exciting to watch them grow and change, but I can't believe how quickly it's happening. I can't believe they are almost 6 months!!! I guess that's it for now. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers