Mid-Month Update




We have a lot going on these days. I finally finished my coursework on Friday so I get to be at home with the boys until I start residency in July. I can't believe we survived these last nine weeks. I am super excited to be with them again and to be able to give Tim some more time to sleep. Now both boys are eating food so we have played with rice cereal, oatmeal, barley, carrots and peas so far. I am making everything, except for the cereal, myself. Skylar is an old pro since he has been eating cereal since 2 months, but he does make a hilarious expression of disgust when he tastes something new for the first time. Camden has not had such a smooth transition. He spends a good bit of time crying and spitting food everywhere, but I know things will get better with time.
They do interact with each other a lot now. When they are near each other, they smile and make noises back and forth, and they reach out to grab eachother. They are not quite as advanced as the popular video going around of the twin boys interacting by the fridge, but they are well on their way.
As for their weights, at the last appointment, Skylar was 16 pounds and Camden was 13. Camden is taller than average and Skylar is shorter than average.
I guess that's about it for now! (Gotta run because it's almost time to eat and both boys are a little unhappy right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers