April 2, 2010: Day 30

Today, Trissa and TC came to visit for Easter weekend and our marriage/mini-celebration. Tim and I had initially discussed not telling family we were pregnant until we had the reassuring ultrasound around 6 weeks, and not telling friends until our Memorial Day cookout at the end of May, so we totally believed that we were prepared to keep our lips sealed.

What were we thinking?!?!?

We were both too nervous and excited to keep our mouths shut so we spilled the beans to TC and Trissa. We then called some of my family in Denver to share the news. Everyone was extremely excited.

Tim's anxiety level noticeably decreased and he started walking around saying, "I love it when they call me Tim Poppa." I tried to be more excited, but must admit that I was still holding back because of my fear of disappointment. It just felt like things were falling into place too perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers