
The main theme of this week has been FOOD!!! On one particular day, I had been hungry all day, and nothing seemed to satisfy me, but I managed to only eat what Tim had given me for breakfast, lunch and a snack. For dinner, he made a reasonable portion of baked fish and broccoli, but I was not satisfied at all, and still wanted more. In an effort to fulfill my food craving, I ate two hot dogs and some sweet potato fries, but to no avail. We ended the night with a trip to Taco Bell where I ordered and immediately devoured a Rice and Bean Burrito, a Mexican Pizza, a Ranchero Chicken Soft Taco and Cinnamon Twists. After that, my tummy was happy and I went to sleep. Tim just laughed at me the entire time.
In an effort to make sure our food bill doesn't get too high and we don't spend every evening driving around town trying to satisfy my random food cravings, we decided to stock up the freezer and pantry with some extra snacks for me. As you can see, I got a TON of food! While I am happy to have all these treats in the house, I want them to last, and I don't want to gain 50 pounds, so please help me make sure I am not eating too much and that I do get some exercise on a regular basis, even though I am now eating for THREE.
Also, Tim and I are nothing but extremely happy about the twins now. I must admit, I have already begun my research since this requires some special preparation. Tim thinks it's a boy and a girl. I don't want to know the genders and it doesn't really matter to me, but you all are welcome to cast your votes at your leisure.
On a side note, I am still extremely exhausted, and I actually have had a pretty bad cold, which has made this week less than enjoyable. Last night, I slept for 11 hours and still feel wiped out this morning. Here's hoping for a healthier, more restful week next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment